For 13 - 20 years old.
Have you ever wanted to make your own games but didn’t know how? Have you ever wanted to draw your own characters and interesting worlds, then bring them to life? Have you already started but need help continuing? Then welcome to 2D Game Art and Design!
In this course, you have the choice to work as a game designer or a 2D artist. By the end of this course, you will:
· Learn about the games industry, and the difference between artists, designers, programmers, etc.
· Learn to make your own games or art for someone else’s games.
· Create an a portfolio that you can share with friends, family, or even future employers!
· Learn to work with others as a team.
· Learn to develop your communication skills.
No prior drawing or programming experience is necessary, just bring your passion and great ideas. All are welcome, and only very basic English skills are necessary.
Fee: 282 euros/semester