An English-speaking craft workshop, ages 13 to 20
In this course we will focus on your personal goals and create custom projects. We will take your existing skills and help you to develop new ones, for example drawing people or landscapes, creating logos, learning a new software, or painting in a different style. It’s all up to you. Let’s work together to make you a better artist.
We will use Photoshop, Illustrator, along with other free and open source software as well as Wacom Tablets. We will also use traditional, non-digital media as part of the process when necessary. All are welcome, and only very basic English skills are necessary.
Game Design Projects
Have you ever wanted to make your own games but didn’t know how? Have you ever wanted to draw your own characters and interesting worlds, then bring them to life? Have you already started but need help continuing? Then welcome to 2D Game Art and Design!
In this course, you have the choice to work as a game designer or a 2D artist. By the end of this course, you will:
· Learn about the games industry, and the difference between artists, designers, programmers, etc.
· Learn to make your own games or art for someone else’s games.
· Create an a portfolio that you can share with friends, family, or even future employers!
· Learn to work with others as a team.
· Learn to develop your communication skills.
No prior drawing or programming experience is necessary, just bring your passion and great ideas. All are welcome, and only very basic English skills are necessary.
Fee: € 300 / term